Saturday, November 7, 2009

Good information is hard to get. Doing anything with it is even harder!


It's true :O
And it's what I'm experiencing right now >.<
I have about two weeks left to make my choice on what subjects I'll be studying for the next two years at school. I guess I'll aim for Math and Chemistry High, and mmm....maybe Economics High? Gosh, I'm changing my decision every second now >.<
I feel like I'm standing at the crossroad of life right now no Which road to choose....
But I know that whatever road I'll choose, it'll be interesting to walk on it, instead of standing by the sidelines and watching people walking on it. It's fun to watch people walking, but sometimes, walking your own road is good too.
For once.
On another note (Fa~!) I've quited Grand Chase. Thanks to the insane amount of homeworks. I seriously doubt that anyone would miss me, except for a few select people, like blastbomber (he starts around the same time as I do, and he's awesome in dungeons...) or maybe my partner-in-crime Dream...though it was a short time, it was fun playing with him as well :) I dunno if anyone else would miss me either, so I have no regrets. 
And before I go back to the insane amount of homework I have (two essays, one for science, the other for science, three pages of A4 math, five journal entries to write for a project, three books to return, and a history thought-piece.) 
My current mood.
Ah well....here I come, homework!

2 comments:

  1. aw.. so homeworks got you too >.<". but pls dont quit now.. i mean we just met, and havent spent much time together. i hope you'll get past those homework-thingie and join us again in GC. but whatever option you choose i wish you good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha, thanks a lot ^^ I don't think I'll quit it just yet. Maybe I'll try to play it again when I'm free-er (AKA have more time to burn) than right now ^^"
    ....
    Oh, and I forgot!
    *gives luck to Maria*
    ^^

    ReplyDelete