Sunday, November 15, 2009

Crying Soul...

I am so flipping busy right now ;~;
Well, it feels that way.
Well, I'll go to sleep after writing this journal entry for the project then.....
And I'm making an AMV for my sister, since her birthday's coming up soon....
Sigh. I feel so pressured right now......
I guess I need to take a break some time soon, or I'm gonna snap.
EDIT: I can't believe I actually erm.....cried last night o.o
Well, I guess it's needed, since having no one to go for your parent's meeting and everyone looks at me as if it's my fault is not very pleasant....it's a PARENT'S MEETING. Since when did students has to care about that flipping thing? Makes me feel unloved ;~;
On another note, I'm back to Grand Chase. But I made myself a promise I'll only dungeon thrice and Pvp twice per day.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that, love. =[

    And welcome back to Grand Chase. I was wondering if that was you that logged on one day. I should have PMed to make sure. :x

    Kiri is mature for a 14 year old. I love you, hon. <3

    ReplyDelete