Sunday, November 8, 2009

Essay, essay~

*yawns*
I have finally finished my chem essay for next time.
Well, it's not exactly done.
But I got most of it down already, so it'll be fine.
Now.
Off to reading Fairy Tail.
After that, I'm writing up the bibliography. Hopefully I'll be done in a few minutes and go to sleep.
I think I'm experiencing withdrawals from Grand Chase. Heck, I'm already tempted to press the "Download" button more than once now.
But I'll resist it.
For now.
.....
I think I need to write or draw something. Or I'll go crazy.
And for the end of my post today, this is something drawn during Science.
....I was supposed to be doing an experiment. Ah well.
....maybe I should fix the hand.
....I'm too lazy.
My bed is shouting to me.
Good night, everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Gorsh, is that you sleeping, or the guy in front of you? If so...Have fun with that X-ray vision! Er...Perspective vision? Eff it, who cares? ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the guy sleeping in front of me! :P

    ReplyDelete